Last updated: 03th March, 2021
"We", "Us", "Our", means rismosch.com, Our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of Our respective agents and third-party service providers ("service providers").
"You", "Your" means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect Your personal information to maximize high-quality service delivery to You, provide You with any additional or special information about Our services, and protect Your personal information.
We may collect the following kinds of information when You, Your colleagues, or other users access the Service:
- Your contact information, such as full name and email address;
- the content, communications, and other information You provide when You use Our Service;
- user communications, feedback, suggestions, and ideas sent to You and;
- information that You provide when You engage platform support regarding the Service.
You represent and warrant that You have sought the consent of any individual whose information You provide to Us.
We may collect personal information about You from the information You provide to Us when You access this website. We may also receive personal information about You from third-party services. Lastly, We may also collect personal information from individuals whose identity You share with Us.
You permit Us to collect Your personal information at any time, before, during, and after engaging in a relationship with Us.
Our servers also collect information from You, such as Your domain name, websites You visit, and internet protocol address. This information is not personally identifiable. However, when You respond to questions or communicate with Us, Your personal information may be collected.
rismosch.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
Where it is in Our legitimate interest to do so, We may use Your personal information to:
- To provide You with details about Our products and services by email, text, phone and through other communication methods;
- to carry out product development, statistical analysis, and market research;
- to develop and improve Our services and products;
- to update Our records;
- to carry out checks required by applicable regulation or regulatory guidance;
- to improve Our relationship with You by making the Website available to You in a user-friendly way, and to identify the products and services which You may be interested in;
- for customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints;
- for any other specific purposes in relation to Your activities via the Platform;
- where You have given us consent, We shall provide You with information about any new products, services, events, promotions, and other information which We think will be of interest to You. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change Your privacy preferences by contacting Us via the details given in the "14. CONTACT US" section below.
We use Your email address to make communicate with You. Upon Your consent, We may direct electronic email communication to You about Our services or market new services. We may also ask to seek Your feedback on the services We offer. You have an option to opt-out of such electronic communication. Lastly, We may track your email activity to check the effectiveness of the communication.
4. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose Your personal information to third parties where it is in Our legitimate interest to do so, including the following reasons:
We may disclose Your personal information on request to the police or any other regulator or government authority to fulfill Our regulatory responsibilities, to help prevent or detect fraud or any other type of crime, or for any other reasonable purpose identified by the relevant authority;
We may share Your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets. We shall communicate with You in the event of such a change.
5. EXTERNAL SERVICES
We use two external services. They include:
- reCAPTCHA, for protection against malicious bots and;
- Disqus, for comments below each blog-/project-post.
6. FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
These cookies allow Us to remember choices You make when You use the website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of Our program or site.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
You can choose to disable cookies through Your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of Your personal data is important to Us but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We restrict access to the information obtained from Our websites and web pages to Our employees, agents, affiliates, partners and contractors. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information to the extent reasonably possible.
9. CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If such request is made, We have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Us.
10. GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
To make sure that You are fully aware of all of Your data protection rights, every User is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of Your personal data. We may charge You a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that We correct any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that We complete the information You believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that We erase Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that We transfer the data that We have collected to another organization, or directly to You, under certain conditions.
If You make a request, We have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Us.
11. CHILDREN'S INFORMATION
As an additional protective measure in regards to information about children, We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
rismosch.com does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If You think that Your child provided this kind of information on this website, We strongly encourage You to contact Us immediately and We will do Our best to promptly remove such information from Our records.
12. CONSENT REQUEST AND PREFERENCES
You may request Us to identify the personal information We have collected and kept in Our servers. To make such a request, contact Us through Our contact form provided below.
You may contact Us to cancel, withdraw, or restrict the amount and type of information We collect and keep. We may keep on using some of Your personal information even after Your withdrawal if the information is necessary to run Your account or fulfill legal obligations. We may also stop providing services that We would only give if We had the information You have withdrawn.
14. CONTACT US
There are 2 sites where users can enter data: